- Lecture series: 6 days in a week
- Everyday 2 lectures each of 1.5 hr
- Three hours test followed by the test discussion
- Doubt clearing sessions after complete lecture & test
- Weekly MCQ practice test(NEET)
- Theory & Numerical problem practice (HSC board exam)
- Revision classes after completion of syllabus
- Test series:
Round 1: Unit wise
Round 2: Section wise
Round 3: Full Syllabus
LFU’s Unique Mentorship Program
3 different mentors per student
Each volunteer has only 3 students to guide so that he can give maximmum attention towards them.
3 different students per mentor
Each student has a personal guide for each subject to solve their doubts during final phase of preparation.
Creating Better Humans
Besides ensuring that our students excel in academics we also ensure that we mould them into better human beings by following measures
Tree Plantation -“Trees As Fees”
Social Awareness Camp
During recent floods, they collected 1 kg rice per person to give to the people in the affected areas.
While teaching Phy, chem and bio, we tru to impart ethics lessons. For example, while teaching Newton’s Third of Motion, we give example of ‘if u do good to others, good will come back to you’!