Know more about our organization
Lift For Upliftment (LFU) is a Non Government Organization (NGO), pioneer in free coaching for NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) Medical entrance test for the needy and underprivileged students.
1. To provide impartial & free education to all.
2. To promote Medico-social development of the students as well as the faculty.
3.To provide career counselling.
4.To develop easy student approach & one to one interaction.
5.To inculcate morals & ethics in the teaching fraternity.
6.To curb the marketing & commercialization of education by private coaching institutes.
WHO ARE WE?
We are students of BJ Government Medical College, Pune and College of Engineering, Pune contributing in building up of a better, healthy & ethically sound society by repeating the cycle of progressive education.
The operational structure of our class
- Teaching Programme
- • Lecture series: 6 days a week
- • Weekly MCQ practice test(NEET)
- • Theory & Numerical problem practice(HSC board exam)
- • Revision classes after completion of syllabus
- MENTOR-MENTEE PROGRAM
• Three different mentors per student (Phy,Chem,Bio)
• Three different students per mentor
- Class Schedule
• 2 lectures daily
• 1.5 hours each
• 3 lectures
• 3 hours each
- ON SUNDAYS
• Three hours test followed by the test discussion
- DOUBT CLEARING SESSIONS
- Teaching Pattern
- • Monthly preplanning lectures
- • Allotment of teacher is according to expertise and time availability
- • The topic is extensively studied in advance by each teacher
- • Analysis of student performance followed by feedback
- • Lectures and tests on each topic
Selected for MBBS
Selected for BAMS
Selected for BDS
Selected for BHMS
The ones who drive this initiative
Sitansu Sekhar Pradhan
"....and many more dedicated students of Medical Colleges"
What's Going On!
"A Step Ahead!"
Owing to the success in Pune, we, at Lift For Upliftment (free coaching class for NEET), are extremely pleased to inform you that we have begun free NEET coaching classes for the tribal children of 5 Ashram schools in Melghat on the 2nd of September 2017. Students from class 11 will be taught every Saturday and Sunday in a school near Dharni, Melghat.
In the very first two days, our former students, Santosh Chate and Bhavana Gardas who are at Mumbai and Solapur Government Medical colleges respectively, have taught with utmost dedication.
"Quest Unplugged 2017"
Catch out the interview of President Atul Dhakne with Quest.
Inspired to serve, serve to inspire!